Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Run to the City

So today my friend Danielle and I took a trip to the city. We went to Macy's on 34th street
 and had some lunch right after. We both decided to check out the MAC counter because 
I wanted to check it out and Dani wanted a new lipstick shade. I am not much of a 
makeup type of girl the most I do is put on some gel eyeliner, eye shadow, blush and lip gloss 
and I'm headed out the door. Well since the post I did on the Iris Apfel collaboration with 
Mac Cosmetics, I decided to take a plunge. So I bought my first liquid foundation and lipstick. I'm a 23 year old woman buying her first lipstick and foundation; better late than never I guess.
I am very pleased with my purchase cause as soon as I got home I put it on and had a little mini photo shoot and sent my pics to Dani (she sent me pictures of hers as well). So here are a few pictures of me, and don't forget ladies its not to late to try something new.










No comments: