Friday, July 22, 2011

With A Palazzo On The Side

The one thing I've been trying to find this summer is a cool new pair of pants and not just any kind I'm referring to the palazzo pant. Its wide leg seems to come in every color /print imaginable and Muslimah friendly. You can also purchase a pair just about anywhere. I put three ways that I would wear palazzo pants if a pair made its way into my closet.
With a palazzo on the side


                                                                                          

4 comments:

Jaz said...

Heey, i've just had a look through your blog and your posts are really good! I'm loving the palazzo trousers. I've just started my blog, please have a look when you can/ follow me and i will be sure to follow back! It still needs a lot of work but i need some traffic haha x

http://troubledchild-jaz.blogspot.com/

Jaz

Sanam said...

Me too! I've been looking for some palazzo pants recently and theres a lot out there for summer. I'm loving those floral ones by the way :D

DayByDiva.Com
DayByDiva.Com

YazmiinAktar said...

love these outfit ideas! :D

[yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com] xx
[yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com] xx

Anonymous said...

I love palazzo pants and I love how you would have styled them. Hope you managed to get a pair xxx