Monday, July 18, 2011

Clutches Galore

After my Clutch This post I received a couple of requests from readers to post some affordable but still stylish clutches. So I went on a hunt to find out where you lovely ladies can purchase a statement piece clutch near you. All the bags below can either be purchased online or in stores, they all range from $50.00- $30.00. I hope I helped along with your search because I surely found the one I've been looking for.



Clutches Galore

ASOS leather clutch handbag, $34
Leather clutch handbag, $50
ALDO clutch handbag, $38
ALDO striped handbag, $45
ASOS clutch handbag, $31



                                                                                         

2 comments:

missbianca said...

These clutches are adorable! And the fact they are all in the same under $50 price range- awesome. thanks for posting this! i was looking for a clutch!

STYLISH HIJAB said...

Your welcome hun :), Glad to help out