Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm Backkkkk!!!!

I have been away from you lovelies for far to long and feel as though it's time to update you all on whats been going on with little ol' me. I've been away for some time now and with good reason, for one being a teacher is not as easy as it sounds and I'm always busy with my students but luckily for you the school year is coming to an end and I will have more time to blog. I also have more great news....... My husband and I are expecting our first baby Inshallah, and we're very excited and overjoyed about that. Now for some of my lovelies that have been with me since the start of my blog, you know that I always participate in Hijab Fashion Week. Even though I'm pregnant I will be participating in the Hijab Fashion Week event that starts May28th- June 3rd. I'm very excited to be back, it's been way to long. Oh and lovelies I'm also on instagram and you can follow me: Sassyfratz

                                                           XoXo Ladies

No comments: