Monday, May 28, 2012

HFW Day 1: Leaders In Hijab


So today is the start of Hijab Fashion Week and I'm super excited. Today's theme is Leaders In Hijab and since I'm a teacher I decided that, thats my leadership role in my community. Working at an Islamic school is one of the greatest accomplishments I've ever made and has been quite rewarding for me as an individual. Since I work with young children I try to wear vibrant colored hijab's with plain colored abayas/ dresses and fun styled cardigans or blazers. To checkout all the participants of Hijab Fashion Week go to  LoveHFW









Plain Black Dress
Necklace from H&M
Cardigan from Target
Hijab made by me


XoXo Ladies


2 comments:

Nai @ TPJ said...

Salam.. Gorgeos hijab, and u made ot yourself? I'm green with envy ;) good job, nice outfit. Enjoy yourself throughout this HWF...!

Laila said...

Cool outfit, I love the dress!