Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HFW Day 2: Favorite Hijab


Today's Hijab Fashion Week theme is to style an outfit around your favorite hijab. This morning was a busy morning for me I had a doctors appointment and ran some errands with the hubby. So I decided to wear one of my newly purchased hijabs because it has now become one of my summer time favorites. I love this hijab because its made out of a very light material 
and I absolutely love the mixture of colors it has. Here is a look at my Hijab Fashion Week Day 2 Outfit. If you would like to check out some more fashion forward Muslimah's such as myself go to Love HFW






Dress(old) from Oldnavy
Handbag from H&M
Sunglasses from FV21
Jeans Jacket from Levis
Scarf ???

XoXo Ladies






5 comments:

M.y.A said...

Salams sis!!
nice outfit! The colours really suit u!
:)

Merium said...

Beautiful outfit sis! msA

Ayanna B. said...

I have that hijab! lol I love your outfit!

Nai @ TPJ said...

Salam.. This is so me myself.. Can easily relate to it, denim jacket and a maxi dress.. Looking great there, sister.. And the hijab's nice as well.. Love, TPJ.

Mimz Mirembe said...

Beautiful, both you and the outfit
www.diyhijabie.blogspot.com