Hello Ladies, I've been contemplating composing different ways to spice up a Muslimah version of a little black dress which is the long maxi dress. So here a few tips and I hope it's helpful to all of you especially when you feel as though you have nothing to wear.
- Ladylike Jacket: Puts a polished/ Audrey Hepburn spin on a Long Black Maxi Dress.
- Colorful Cardigan: Gives your Long Black Maxi Dress a pop of color and helps you stand out in a crowd.
- Shoppers Tote: A girl that's always on the go needs an all purpose tote and why not one in a bright color.
- Kimono Sleeved Top: A kimono in a blush or nude tone always adds a feminine touch to your look.
- Fur Vest: A fur vest always up's your glamour girl factor and if you add a statement piece of jewelry, such as a few gold bangles or ring your sure to be the center of attention.
- Chunky Statement Belt: Every girl should have one, in any color, print, texture or size.
- Architectural Jacket: These Architectural Jacket helps add a sense of interest to your Long Black Maxi Dress.
- Leopard Scarf: This printed hijab is a must have staple piece for every Muslimah's closet.